Have you ever wondered how celebrities like Kate Moss, Cindy Crawford or Kelly Washington have managed to age so gracefully? These celebrities have flawless skin that makes them look ten years younger. How do these women manage to look so young?
The secret to these celebrities’ younger-looking skin is that they’ve adopted skin care practices to make their skin flawless. You too can have amazing skin if you wanted. Some methods of achieving a bright and younger looking skin are as simple as drinking water or protecting the skin by applying a CC cream in Malaysia.
Ways of getting a flawless skin
Green tea ice cubes
Celebrities like Kate Moss have been using green tea ice cubes for years to age them backward. Green tea is rich in antioxidants that de-puff, soothe irritated skin, shrink pores and smoothes your skin. The result is younger-looking and flawless skin.
How to make green tea ice cubes
- Two green tea bags
- Two cups of water
- Boil the water in a saucepan
- Upon boiling, remove the water from the heat and dip in your tea bags
- Let the tea bags steep for about three minutes and then remove the tea bags from the water
- In an ice tray, pour in the liquid and freeze it for about two hours. The ice cubes should be enough to last you a few days.
Using the ice cubes
- Cleanse your face, and then leave it damp after rinsing off the cleanser
- Wet the ice cubes to make it easier to rub them on your face
- To avoid freezing off your fingers, hold the ice cubes using a towel
- Rub the ice cubes in circular motions all over your face. After a minute or so, you’ll notice that the ice cubes start to melt because of the body heat together with the friction or rubbing the ice cubes on your face
- When your fingers start to feel cold, you can rinse off your face with cold water
- Pat dry your face using a clean towel and then proceed with your next beauty tip, such as applying a moisturizer or sunscreen
Green tea ice cubes can work wonders on your skin. However, bear in mind that you require patience with this procedure for the preparation and application time
Drinking water and using hydrating serums
Water is excellent for helping your body get rid of waste and toxins. Without water, your body cannot sufficiently get rid of waste. The toxins in the waste can clog your skin pores, making it unable to breathe, and the result is a dull, tired and acne prone skin.
Water also helps hydrate skin cells, making them appear supple and turgid. Your skin loses water every day through sweating and starts looking dry, flaky, tired and wrinkly. It’s therefore vital to keep replenishing the lost amount throughout the day
Ways of adding water to your skin
Drink no less than eight glasses of water every day to brighten up your skin
Use skin care products
Use a CC cream in Malaysia that has hydrating qualities such as a hydrating serum. You can also try using products that contain hyaluronic acid that help to hold water in the skin.
Using Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is a herb whose gel contains powerful healing properties. The leaves of the plant hold the gel that also can also hydrate, shrink pores, lighten scars, prevent aging and smoothen your skin leaving it flawless.
Some powerful healing compounds that aloe Vera has are;
- Plenty of active minerals
How to use Aloe Vera
- Cleanse your skin
- Pick an Aloe Vera leaf and extract the juice from it to get the gel
- Apply the Aloe Vera gel directly on your skin
- Leave the gel for about 15 minutes then rinse off with warm water
Please bear in mind that using Aloe Vera for flawless skin also requires patience. You have to wait a month to start seeing considerable changes in your skin.
Using alum powder is yet another natural way of getting flawless skin.
How to prepare and use alum powder
- In a small bowl, mix one tablespoon of honey and one tablespoon of alum powder
- Apply the mixture on your skin and leave it on your face for about 15 minutes
- Rinse off your face with tepid water then pat it dry
- Remember to apply this mixture twice every week, to see significant results.
Like with any natural remedy, bear in mind that this might not be an option for you if you don’t have time and patience.
It’s possible for anyone to get flawless skin so long as you know what to do to achieve it. There are countless ways to get beautiful and blemish free skin. Some of the methods require more time to work. Some need time to prep and apply while others like using creams are straightforward.
Hydrating by drinking water and hydrating serums, using alum powder, Aloe Vera and green tea ice bags are options that can work wonders for your skin. Be sure to buy your CC cream in Malaysia from a reputable and certified brand like Kiehl’s. Buying products from such brands ensure that they don’t contain harmful ingredients that may have adverse effects on your skin or overall health.